Want to live and work where it's fun, yet competitive? Like to spend your weekends hiking a mountain or canoeing a river? WSLS-TV and WSLS.com, in Roanoke-Lynchburg, VA is seeking an integrated media solutions leader to join our NBC team. Candidate must have the ability to excel in a collaborative environment with a driven team of managers working toward a common goal. If you are a proven sales leader ready for your next step, prepare your best pitch and submit your resume showcasing your skills and qualifications. Requires:
- Expert knowledge of all facets of TV and Digital Sales Marketing
- Two or more years of experience in media sales management, digital and integrated marketing, preferred
- An understanding of strategic account management, ratings, and digital execution
- Excellent sales skills including the ability to create and build relationships
- Must be familiar with prevailing digital technologies such as Mobile, Google Analytics, HTML, streaming media, ad tagging, Flash, SEM, SMS and BT
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and be able to create polished sales presentations
- Wide Orbit, Nielsen and Matrix/Sales Force experience a plus
- Excellent presentation skills are required as are strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be a team player and key strategist
Tech Skills: Microsoft Office Word, Powerpoint and Excel. Experience with Wide Orbit and Matrix Account Management System helpful.
- Responsible for exceeding performance expectations including market share for Digital Media
- Coordinate and monitor Digital and Business Development sales efforts in conjunction with the Local, National and General Sales Managers to achieve budget goals
- Lead local sales team prospecting, selling and closing convergent marketing campaigns to local business and advertising agencies
- Motivate, coach, develop and train a high performing team of Local Account Executives
- Take an active and leading role in new business development
- Collaborate with news and promotions to sell all assets and to create new revenue streams
- Develop and implement revenue generating opportunities for both local and national sales teams
- Hold Local Account Executives accountable to activity and expectations
Bachelors Level Degree from a 4 year accredited university preferred
Are you ready to join the team? We encourage you to submit your resume for consideration by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran; Pre-Employment Drug and Background Screen required.