WSLS 10 is currently seeking a motivated Digital Account Executive to help lead our multiplatform sales to include digital, mobile, search, SEO, video, social, app, content marketing and all other platforms that content is distributed.
There is no limit on earning potential with the growth and opportunity the Roanoke-Lynchburg market offers. We are looking for someone who has a passion to use digital media to drive ROI and success for their local business clients.
REASONS TO JOIN WSLS 10:
Growth, experience and training. At WSLS 10, we'll work with you to help you reach your full potential through ongoing career development programs. We'll help you leverage your existing skills and coach you to position yourself as a true marketing professional. We are also committed to ongoing training throughout your career.
You can "be your own boss" by deciding how your day is going to go - you have full control over which clients you visit and are empowered to suggest marketing strategies to help them meet their business objectives. The media business is fast-paced and exciting and your friends and family will think you are in "show business!"
Our employees are our most important resource. We encourage entrepreneurship and initiative, and recognize and reward achievement. We offer a generous benefits package that includes 401k and healthcare.
Are you ready to join the team? We encourage you to submit your resume for consideration by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tech Skills: Microsoft Office Word, Powerpoint and Excel. Experience with Wide Orbit and Matrix Account Management System helpful.
Job Skills: The digital account executive will meet or exceed sales objectives by promoting and selling products through professional sales techniques and long-term customer relationships. Specifically she/he will be responsible for:
- Meeting/exceeding set sales goals; Proven success prospecting, cold calling, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle, proposing, negotiating, presenting and discussing solutions with key decision-makers to close the sale.
- Champion new digital technologies and understand how to package ideas for presentation
- Ability to create and deliver creative, high-impact sales presentations
- Excellent communication, organization and prospecting skills
- Being well informed about current industry trends and being able to talk intelligently about the industry
- Maintaining accounts receivables in compliance with objectives
- Preparing written presentations, reports and forecasts
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran; Pre-Employment Drug and Background Screen required.
Bachelors Level Degree
- Bachelors degree and equivalent sales experience preferred
- Successful achievement of sales goals and the consultative sales process
- Ability to manage a pipeline of 50+ accounts at any given time
- Ability to work in a collaborative team enviroment
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Assertive, organized and creative problem solver
- Professional appearance
WSLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with the requirements of federal law, WSLS will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination.